Saturday 9 April 2016

March's Best Bits 2016

I know this is a bit late but a compiled a few things for this month. The weather has only just started to get warmer and it's almost the middle of April.

1. Easter
Well this obviously has nothing to do with craft but I can't not put it when it's March. I especially love all of the chocolate you get to eat and I am currently still on my Easter holidays which I am thoroughly enjoying.

2. Gardening and Decorating
The time has come again where the weather gets warmer and you need to start decorating and gardening again. Why not put up some bunting and plant some pretty flowers to make your garden look wonderful, big or small.

3. Painting
As the weather is getting better, you can finally sit outside and paint some wonderful countryside scenes. I definitely use some watercolours as they create a really nice effect.

I'll add some pictures on really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment