Sunday 20 March 2016

M's Arts Award: Part B Review and Share

Not long ago I wrote a post about my Arts Award. In that post I said that I would share my review here. If you have not seen that post then check it out here

Any way, for my part B, I went to a dance show called Springboard which is hosted at my school. It was really great fun and here is my review:

I really loved springboard. The dancing was incredible and the older acts were amazing. There were
acts aged from 7 to 16. There was a huge variety of people and dances. I loved the lyrical dances because they were so magical but I didn't like the presenters. They told some very bad jokes that were not funny. The show took place on the school stage which meant they was some amazing lighting. I learnt new types of dances - I didn't even know there was a type of dance called lyrical. The event has inspired my to try out dance in any shape or form. I would recommend this event to any one how loves dance.


Rating- 4 out of 5

Here are some prompt questions to help you write your review:

What did you enjoy about the event?
What did you learn?
Who would you recommend this event to?

Don't forget to give a short explanation of the event you went to and remember to give some evidence of yo visiting the event.

Good luck with your arts award and if you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment