Tuesday 1 March 2016

February's Best Bits 2016

This month, it's been starting to get a little warmer for me (like from 5 to 8 degrees) and I've been going outside a bit more. Anyway, I've compiled a few different things for this month.

1. Arts Award
So, not long ago M started her Arts Award and for anyone creative this is a really interesting thing to do. Have a look at our dedicated post about it here.



2. How about making some beautiful clothes for the upcoming spring season.


3. You could have a go at making some bright spring themed pillows to give your room a bit of spring flair. You could do the same thing with flutterbys or bunting. Both of these projects can be found in the book 'My Sewing Machine' which I talked about in January's best bits.



4. Patch work pieces
You can buy these really cheaply from bargin fabric shops but also from places like hobbycraft. You can use them to make all sorts of things like patch work quilts or bunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment