Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas Table Decoration

Last year I had family come to stay so we (me and my mum) put a lot of effort in to decorating the table.

We went on the hunt for a really nice table cloth and eventually we found a really nice one in John Lewis.
Then we went to the pound shop to buy some more stuff. The pound shop has a huge range of Christmas stuff plus it was all really cheap. We found some red table mats that had really nice snowflake patterns on. We also found matching drink mat things. There were also things like table confetti but be careful because it can stain if you dont remove it from the table after a while.

Now all good tables need a table center. I used a branch which I put in a plant pot filled with gravel. You could spray the branch but I didn't. Then I decorated the branch with some posh ball balls. If you lay them out really well your table will look amazing!

You could mix up the colours or stick to a theme like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment