Sunday 5 February 2017

January's Best Bits 2017

The first year of the month is finally over! Now we can get on track once more and complete our goals and really feel like it is now 2017. So we've rounded up everything we loved from January,

1. New year... new me!
Well this one is old and a bit cliche but it has to be included. It can mean anything for anyone and for all us crafters it means better organisation and better ideas. I am definitely trying to get better ideas and one of my goals is to post on this blog a bit more - hopefully at least once a week.

2. Warm Stews
Ok so it's not really related to craft but in the winter a hot stew is absolutely amazing! It warms you up on the inside and the outside and can be a life saver when it's frosty outside.

3. Bath Bombs
I adore bath bombs and they are even more incredible when you have one in a steaming bath when it's icy outside the window. They're still great in warmer weather but it can feel a bit stuffy it it's too warm so I always cherish baths I have in the winter.

A beautiful bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics
4. Body Scrubs and Moisturisers
So over Christmas I got a lot (and I mean a lot) of moisturisers and body scrubs so I decided that I may as well use them and see what they can do. My favourite one have the Soap&Glory body butter and it has transformed my extremely dry knees and elbows. It has worked wonders! I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment